On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Fujimo Ohmori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (also known as Danmachi) the animated opening and closing sequences of the series were published. The opening sequence contains the musical theme "Over and Over" performed by Yuka Iguchi.
On the other hand, the animated closing sequence contains the musical theme "Evergreen" played by the band. Sajou no Hana.
The series premiered on October 2 in Japan and confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. Ohmori and Yasuda, for their part, began to publish the light novels under the label in January 2013 GA Bunko from the publisher SB Creative. The publisher will publish the 15th volume on October 15th.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Bell Cranell.
- Inori Minase like Hestia.
- Maaya uchida as Liliruca Arde.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Welf Crozzo.
- Chinatsu Akasaki like Mikoto Yamato.
- Haruka Chisuga as Sanjouno Haruhime.
- Saori Hayami like Ryuu Lyon.
- Saori ohnishi as Aiz Wallenstein.
- Hideki Tachibana is responsible for directing the anime in the studios JC staff.
- Hideki Shirane is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Shigeki Kimoto is responsible for the character design.
- Jin Aketagawa is responsible for the direction of sound during Keiji Inai composes the soundtrack.
- Yuka Iguchi will play the opening song entitled "Over and Over"
- The band Sajou no Hana will be responsible for interpreting the final topic.
Life in the city of Orario is never boring, especially for Bell Cranel, a naive young man who hopes to become the greatest adventurer in the world. After a chance encounter with the goddess Hestia, his dreams come a little closer to reality. With your support, Bell will begin a fantastic quest in the city's monster-filled catacombs known as the "Dungeon". Death lurks at every corner of the cavernous depths of this terrible labyrinth.
Even on the surface, survival is a hard-earned privilege. Indeed, in a world where gods and humans live and work together, nothing is safe, especially when they often have difficulty getting along. However, one thing is certain: a multitude of mistakes, triumphs and friendships await the fearlessly optimistic protagonist of this Hercules story.
Source: Official Twitter account
© ・ 森 藤 ノ ・ SB ク リ エ イ テ ブ / ソ ー ド ・ オ ラ ト ト ア ア 製作