On the official site for the artist's upcoming original anime June Inagawa, Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers (Magic girl Magic destroyers) the second promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 7 in Japan.and shows an excerpt of the musical themes, including:
- Aimi the opening theme will be entitled “magic destroyerwhile the composer Akira Hashiba and its musical unity The 13th Tailor You will see the final theme titled "Gospelion in a classic love“.
June Inagawa He is known for blurring the lines between different subcultures like anime and music. While Inagawa has collaborated with numerous clothing brands and musicians, This is the first project where he was able to create what he "really wanted to do". The franchise will also have a video game for smartphones titled "Magical girl destroyers Kai', currently in the pre-registration process exclusively for Japan.
- makoto furukawa as an otaku hero.
- Ai Fairouz like anarchy.
- Aimi like blue.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like pink.
- hiroshi ikehata (FLCL Progressive, Kiratto Pri☆Chan) is responsible for the character design and direction of the project Bibury Animation Studios (Grisaia: Phantom Trigger, Gotoubun no Hanayome, Azur Lane), supported by Masao Kawase (Azure Striker Gunvolt, Kiratto Pri☆Chan).
- daishiro tanimura (Gargantia on the Green Planet, Golden Kamuy) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Ucary & the Valentine are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack Anan Kaminaka is responsible for production.
Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyer's summary
Magical Girl Destroyers is set in a dystopian near future where otaku culture in Japan has been ravaged by a mysterious organization known as "SSC", and follows the misadventures of the otaku hero - a young revolutionary lover of otaku culture - and Anarchy, Blue and Pink, a trio of magical girls who look up to him. Together they strive to "create a world where you can say what you want about what you want".
Spring: Weird Natalie
(c) Magic Destroyers Committee