On the official page for the anime adaptation of the I know, Maitetsu, which is titled Railroad romanceit was announced that the actress of voice Chihiro Kamijou will play the character of Shirogane.
Before, Tenka Hashimoto was listed in that role, however, employees discovered that she decided to retire from production. Hashimoto posted a video on September 1 apologizing for earlier marijuana use and refusing to undergo breast augmentation surgery while participating in an underwear advertising campaign.
On the other hand, the series is scheduled to premiere on October 2 in Japan and will have twelve episodes of five minutes each. The developer I know published the visual novel for PC via steam in June 2018. However, the game was originally released in March 2016 in Japan and rated 18+. The game was later released for the console Playstation 4 under the title Maitetsu - pure station - in July 2018.
- Aya Uchida like Ran.
- Ai Furihata like Iyo.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Kurenai.
- Yurika Kubo like Riiko.
- Mai Nagai like cocoa.
- Chihiro Kamijou like Shirogane.
- Ayaka Igasaki like Suika.
- Sumire Uesaka like Suzushiro.
- Aya Suzaki like Kiko.
- Hisayoshi Hirasawa ((Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki, Jingai-san no Yome, NTR: Netsuzou trap) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Saetta.
- Takayuki Noguchi (Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine, Shōjo-tachi wa Kōya or Mezasu) is responsible for the character design.
- Ayumi one is responsible for the sound production.
- Belong to the singers Ayumi, Megu Sakuragawa and Masayo Shinkai.
Rail Romanesque Synopsis
After learning of the possible construction of a factory along an emblematic river in his hometown of Ohitoyo, Migita Sotetsu returns home to change the ideals of those responsible for the proposal. Although half of the city supports the construction, the other half fear possible contamination of the legendary river.
Acknowledging the decline in Ohitoyo's economy over the past few decades, Sotetsu believes the city needs a system that would allow it to be tax independent, rather than depending on a factory to improve its economy, and is developing one Strategy to achieve this goal.
During this time, Sotetsu encounters an android-like entity named Hachiroku while rummaging through his late father's belongings. Although dejected, Hachiroku and Sotetsu create a deep and unlikely connection and through that connection will work together to restore the city to its former glory.
© モ ア ム モ 98 / サ エ ッ タ / レ ヱ ル ・ ロ マ ネ ネ ス ク