On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Masaki Ando, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu NikkiFor the third season of the project, new cast members have been announced with the title Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 3 Satsume. These include:
- Maria Naganawa like Serura Dobe.
- Junji Majima as Masahide Tsuji.
This third season is scheduled to premiere in 2021 and maintains the same cast of voices and production teams from the previous two seasons. Ando, in turn, publishes the manga in the magazine Monthly comic Rex from the publisher Ichijinsha. The publisher will publish the ninth compiled volume on October 27th. The series would also inspire a play that was supposed to be staged this July but will be postponed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Monaka Yatogame.
- Yuki Wakai as Mai Tadakusa.
- Mikako komatsu as Yanna Sasatsu.
- Mitsuhiro Ichiki as Kaito Jin.
- Hisako tojo as Hanka Jin.
- Hisayoshi Hirasawa (Bernard-jou Iwaku, NTR: Netsuzou trap, Jingai-san no Yome) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Saetta, along with Creator in the pack Y. STAGES which will be credited with the animation production.
- Satsuki Hayasaka (Hinako notice, High School DxD Hero) is responsible for the character design.
- WORDS in STEREO is responsible for the composition of the series.
Synopsis of Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki
After growing up in Tokyo, student Jin Kaito moves to Nagoya, where he meets Yatogame Monaka, a classmate who uses the Nagoya dialect in her daily life. With his feline appearance and dialect, Yatogame will not open up to him at all. This popular local comedy elevates Nagoya's status by watching the lovable Yatogame-chan!
© 安藤 正 基 ・ 一 迅 社 ／ 八十 亀 ち ち ゃ ゃ ん ２ 製作 委員会