The TV Fuji TV released the first promotional video for the second season of the anime adaptation of the manga, written by and illustrated by Paru Itagaki, Beastars. The video shows a fragment of the opening song entitled "Kaibutsu" performed by the duo YOASOBIand confirms that the series will premiere on January 5, 2021 Netflix in Japan.
The first episode will air exclusively on Netflix in Japan on January 5, 2021, and then air on Fuji TV from January 5 at 12:55 p.m. (only 12:55 a.m. on January 7, January), as well as in other times of the year.
For his part, Itagaki began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Champion from the publisher Akita Shoten in September 2016 and finalized in October 2020. The publisher released the twenty-first compiled volume on October 8 in Japan.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi like Legoshi.
- Yuuki Ono like Louis.
- Sayaka Senbongi like Haru.
- Akio Ootsuka like Gouhin.
- Junya Enoki like Jack.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Juno.
- Sakura Ando like Legom.
- Takaaki Torashima like Bill.
- Shinichi Matsumi (Deputy Director at Heisei Tanuki alleys Ponpoko, Kurenai no Buta;; Director of the episodes of Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis) directs the series at CG Anime Studio Studio orange, (Houseki no kuni, Dimension W.).
- Nanami Higuchi (Small witch academy, Ninja Slayer from animation) writes the scripts.
- Nao ootsu (Firearm designer for Youjo Senki, Supporting character designer of Banana fish) designs the characters.
- Eiji Inomoto (Kantai Collection, Spirit arise in the shell) is the managing director of CG. Satoru Kousaki (Wake up girl, both seasons of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Monogatari Series: Second Season) composes the music.
Synopsis of the Beasts
In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist. For young people at Cherryton Academy, school life is full of hope, romance, suspicion and discomfort.
The main character in this story is the wolf Regoshi, a member of the Drama Club. Despite her menacing appearance, she has a very soft heart and character. For most of his life he was always the subject of fear and hatred of other animals and was used to this lifestyle.
But soon he becomes increasingly preoccupied with his classmates who have their own insecurities, and he realizes that his school life is about to take a big turn.
Source: Comic Natalie
© 板垣 製作 留 （（秋田）） BEASTARS 製作 委員会