There are still so many secrets that revolve around this A PIECE of live action. Announced a few years ago, it will hit Netflix and overseen by Mangaka Eiichiro Oda. But beyond that, there have been very few juicy novelties over the years. At the moment, a lot of rumors revolve around the casting, with Emily Rudd as Nami.
But it's still all unconfirmed. The production didn't go too far, but some small bits of information came from an American live stream that featured it visited by screenwriter Matt Owens. Former Marvel writer Luke Cage will be responsible for the ONE PIECE-inspired series and of course will reveal some details both in person and about the live action in preparation.
- The comic parts of ONE PIECE are slightly modified be adapted to a large audience. With the 20-year series on his back, comedy has evolved.
- You haven't cast for the series yet. And that confirms that Cole Sprouse won't be Sanji, at least for now.
- Oda and its editors are heavily involved in the production of the Netflix series. Matt Owens personally met the mangaka who gave him instructions.
- They know where the scenes are being filmed, but they still can't tell where.
- The series is prohibited to children under the age of 14. The scriptwriter confirms that a version like that of 4Kids is not to be expected.
- You're experimenting with ways to get the most out of the devil fruits.
The rest of the questions focused on personal aspects of Matt Owens and his relationship with ONE PIECE, such as favorite characters and storylines. It therefore appears that the Netflix's ONE PIECE live-action production is still out at sea and it will take years to officially see an episode.