Via the official website for the original love anime to be produced by the studios A-1 Pictures, engage kissa new promotional video for the series was released. It should be remembered that this project is part of the brand "project engagement' announced by animplex during the last edition of the event AnimeJapan 2022 and that will have the participation of Fumiaki MarutoAuthor of the franchise Saenai Heroine without Sodatekata (Saekano: How to raise a boring girlfriend), and from tsunakoIllustrator of the franchise give a life.
In this preview you can hear the opening theme of the series, "Wage Kare Scramble"performed by a Japanese singer Halka.
A new visual for the anime has also been released.
Two new character designs have also been shared. The first of these (left to right) is the previously announced demonic version of the Kisara character. The second is about Sharon Holygrail, played by the voice actress rumi okubobest known as the voice of Chinatsu Yoshikawa in Yuru Yuri.
- souma saitou like Shuu Ogata.
- Saya Aizawa like Kisara.
- Lynn as Yuugiri Ayano.
- Fumiaki Maruto (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, White Album 2, Classroom☆Crisis) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- tsunako (Date A Live Ange Vierge Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation) is responsible for character design.
- The soundtrack is composed by Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Revue Starlight).
- A-1 Pictures are the studios responsible for the animation of the project.
Engage Kiss Synopsis
Baylon City, a floating megacity born from the discovery of new energy resources. Shuu, a young man who runs a small business there. He barely lives due to his eagerness to spend money constantly. A girl, Kisara, worries about Shuu, goes to his office and home. While attending high school in Baylon City, she takes care of everything from work papers to chores. Another person who takes care of him is Ayano, Shuu's former partner and employer. A romantic comedy about three people with somewhat unusual relationships, set on an artificial island in the Pacific.
Source: official page