Are you keeping up with the latest episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba? Fans have recently favored the animation, and the fifth episode of the third season did not disappoint. Despite airing at 11:15 pm in Japan, the episode achieved a viewer rating of 7.2 percent in the Kanto region, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
The episode continued the intense battle between Tanjiro Kamado and Hantengu, one of the Upper Moons of the demon group. Tanjiro is outmatched, but with the help of his sister, Nezuko Kamado, he is able to use the Dance of the Fire God and cut off the heads of his three opponents. The Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji, also makes an appearance and shows off her skills.
Fans have taken to online forums to share their thoughts, Fans and critics have praised the animation quality and use of CGI by Ufotable. However, some have noted that the manga's artwork is not as impressive as the anime's animation. There is also speculation about the future of the series, with some suggesting a possible movie adaptation and others wondering if the current episode was the peak of the season's quality.
Behind the Spectacle: A Look into Ufotable's Animation by fans of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- «It seems that the previous episode was intentionally boring to make this one of the best of the season.».
- «Will this be the peak that the entire third season will have and start to drop in viewership from now on?».
- «I must admit that the animation is spectacular, the printed style is perfect. We can see that Ufotable is an expert in the use of CGI, when it comes to making fast scenes.».
- «They will probably bet on a movie in the next arc».
- «All the money they got from the Infinity Train Arc movie has already financed the entire production».
- «After all, when they do good camera angles, no one notices the use of CGI.».
- «In the original manga you don't even understand what is happening, it seems that this is one of the charms of this adaptation.».
- «With this you realize that Koyoharu Gotouge's drawing style is pathetic compared to the popularity of the franchise».
- «It seems to be a constant thing about bad drawing, Hajime Isayama's style is also horrible».
- «It seems that the anime adaptation perfectly complements the original material».
- «It seems that the absence of Zenitsu and Inosuke is noticeable, like the story was made twice as good and three times as interesting.».
- «It must be admitted, the production is on another level when compared to the other series on the air».
- «I remember the scene in the video in the original manga, they just did a few frames and it went by in one or two pages. It's impressive what they achieved here».
- «Incredible, however, it seems that the animation of Kimetsu no Yaiba has always been so spectacular that the small errors are the ones that stand out».
- «So, do we agree that Kimetsu no Yaiba is only popular for its animation?».
- «Well, this is the case where the anime beats the manga, and I really applaud it.».
Overall, it is clear that fans are impressed by the animation quality and enjoy the ongoing story arc. Despite its late-night time slot, the series continues to be a hit. If you're a fan of Kimetsu no Yaiba, don't miss out on this latest episode!