On the official page for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Afro, Yuru CampNew character designs have been revealed for the second season of the project. The premiere of the series is planned for January 2021.
The manga was written and drawn by Afro and published in the magazine Manga Time Kirara forward since May 2015. The first season of the anime premiered in January 2018 in the studio C station (Seikoku not a dragon) was responsible for animating this twelve-episode anime.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Nadeshiko Kagamihara.
- Nao toyama as Rin Shima.
- Sayuri hara as Chiaki Oogaki.
- Aki Toyosaki as Aoi Inuyama.
- Rie Takahashi as Ena Saitou.
- Akio Ohtsuka than the narrator.
- Yoshiaki Kyougoku is responsible for the anime directing in the studios C station.
- Jin Tanaka is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Mutsumi Sasaki is responsible for the character design and the direction of animation.
- Akiyuki Tateyama is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Yuru Camp Synopsis
While the perfect vacation for most girls her age may be an extravagant vacation with loved ones, Rin Shima's ideal way to go camping alone at the base of Mount Fuji is. From setting up her tent to collecting firewood, she has always done everything herself and has no plans to leave her lonely little world.
What begins as one of Rin's usual camping sessions, however, ends up as a surprise reunion for two when the lost Nadeshiko Kagamihara is forced to seek refuge at her camp. Originally with the intent to see the scenic view of Mount Fuji for herself, Nadeshiko's plans are interrupted when she is able to fall asleep in the middle of her destination. Alone and with no other option, she seeks the help of the only person around. Despite their hasty introduction, the two girls enjoy the cold night together, eating ramen and chatting while the campfire keeps them warm. And even after Nadeshiko's sister finally picked her up later that night, both girls silently considered whether they could go camping together.
Source: Official Twitter account
© あ f ろ ・ 芳 文 社 ／ 野外 活動 サ ー ク ル