Since the arrival of Netflix In Italy, the American giant's interest in turning his attention to oriental productions with a view to Japanese animation became increasingly evident. And that's why, in honor of World Animation Day, we're proposing some titles to be restored.
After the greedy announcement of an anime adaptation of Assassin's Creed yesterday and numerous other television series in the pipeline, including one Jojo spin-offWe would like to take the opportunity to celebrate this day by suggesting some titles to be restored on the on-demand streaming distributor's schedule:
- One of Studio Ghibli's greatest masterpieces failed to open a review of this form. The enchanted city of Hayao Miyazaki. The story tells the adventures of Chihiro, a ten year old girl who suddenly enters an enchanted city where incredible spirits live.
- Japan is sinking in 2020 from Masaki Yuasa: "When a series of earthquakes devastates Japan, a family must embark on a grueling journey of survival in the sinking archipelago";
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, the cult masterpiece by Hideaki Anno that recently returned to speak with the release date of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: "In the near future, boys are expected to wield giant robots named Eve against massive monsters that want to destroy humanity. Evangelion is not just a series, it's an integral part of anime culture";
- The seven deadly sins: "The story tells of a group of seven knights in the service of the king. Each of them was named after one of the seven deadly sins. However, one day they were accused of plotting against the monarchy and consequently turned away. What happened to the seven deadly sins? ";
- Carole and Tuesday: The newest company from Shinichiro Watanabe, Director of Cowboy Bebop, is set on Mars in a very distant future when two girls from two diametrically opposed worlds come together thanks to the power of music.
- Jojo's bizarre adventure: Hirohiko Araki's masterpiece also lands on Netflix. A must-have title for any anime lover;
- The shape of the voice: Thanks to Dynit, the great feature film with the signature Kyoto Animation arrived on Netflix in Italy. The story sees the protagonist Shoko Nishimiya, a deaf girl and victim of bullying by a peer of her age who is in turn the victim of other companions.
- Pokémon: Mewtwo strikes again: the reamke of the legendary animated film, inspired by Pocket Monsters but revived with the help of computer graphics;
And how do you celebrate World Animation Day? Are you planning some cartoon series? Let us know with a comment below.