Sleep is very important, even for the protagonists of ONE PIECE if they want to stay strong enough to counter any impending threats. Eiichiro Oda is immediately thinking of revealing their schedules on the occasion of an old SBS. And strangely enough, Luffy is one of those characters who sleep less.
In a few weeks, ONE PIECE will finally reach the highly anticipated chapter 1000 that will make it possible Eiichiro Oda To overcome another and eagerly awaited extraordinary goal. For the occasion Weekly shonen jump I will dedicate several color pages to the work from issue 999 onwards. Anyway, with a big leap into the past, let's look at that Routine of Mugiwara, especially their daily sleep hours:
- Luffy he sleeps when he feels like it, he has no precise schedules, but in total he rests about 5 hours a day;
- Who sleeps less is Zoro who goes to bed at 4 a.m. to wake up 3 hours later. However, he takes several naps during the day;
- Nami goes to sleep at 11 p.m. and wakes up at 7 a.m.;
- Sanji falls asleep at midnight to wake up at 7 a.m.
- 7 hours of sleep too Usopp: from 1 to 8 a.m.
- Same goes for Nico Robin Bring Sanji's schedule an hour ahead;
- Brook falls asleep at midnight and wakes up at 5 a.m.
- Franky goes to bed at the same time as Usopp, but wakes up an hour later;
- Chopper he's by far the sleepiest: in bed at 9 p.m. and wakes up at 7 a.m. for a total of 10 hours of sleep;
And you, on the other hand, knew this curiosity? Let us know with a comment below, but not before you check out Eiichiro Oda's crazy work routine.
Oda on the straw hats (chap. 737) sleeping plans by r / OnePiece