On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Fuse and illustrated by Mitz Vah, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken ((TenSura) it was announced that the singer TRUE (Miho Karasawa) will be responsible for interpreting the opening theme of the second season.
The single, titled "Storyteller," is slated for release in Japan on January 13, 2021, while this second season is slated to premiere its first half on January 13, 2021. In fact, TRUE played the first final song from the first season with the theme "Another Colony".
The second season will be split into two parts, with the second half premiering in July 2021. The anime adaptation of the spin-off manga will be broadcast in the off-season. Tense Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.
- Miho okasaki as a Rimuru storm.
- Rina Hidaka like Milim Nava.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Shizue Izawa.
- Mao Ichimichi like Shion.
- Tomoaki Maeno as Veldora Tempest.
- Sayaka Senbongi like Shuna.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi like Ranga.
- Takuya eguchi like Souei.
- Makoto Furukawa like Benimaru.
- Asuna Tomari as Gobuta.
- Yasuhito Kikuchi is responsible for directing the anime in the studios 8 bit.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Takahiro Kishida is responsible for the character design.
- Elements garden The composition of the soundtrack will be credited.
Summary of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (TenSura)
Satoru Mikami is an ordinary 37 year old man who lives in Tokyo. He is relatively happy with his monotonous life, even though he has no girlfriend. During an encounter with one of his colleagues, an attacker stabs him and he dies. But during his agony before his death, a mysterious voice recites a series of commands that at first make no sense.
When he wakes up again, he discovers that he has been reborn as a slime in another world. Little did he know that his monotonous life has now taken a complete turn as he will gradually discover new skills and make new friends with his new way and life.
Source: Official Twitter account
© 伏 瀬 • み っ つ ば ー / マ イ ク ロ マ ガ ガ ジ ン