Written and illustrated by the manga through the official website for the anime adaptation Kenjiro Hata, Tonikaku kawaiiDetails on the musical themes of the series have been revealed.
The opening theme "Koi no Uta" is performed by the voice actress and singer Akari Kito. This single was written and arranged by the Japanese DJ Yunomiwho worked with Hatsune Miku , Kizuna Ai and many other artists. The final topic "Tsuki to Hoshizora" is interpreted by KanoeRana, a Japanese tiktoker whose recent fame stems from a viral video titled O-Inithan.
On the other hand, new designs for the main characters of the anime have been revealed.
Most recently, new members were introduced to the cast.
Yu Serizawa as Kaname Arisagawa
Sumire Uesaka as Aya Arisagawa
Konomi Kohara as Chitose Kaginoji
The series is due to premiere in October and the platform Crunchyroll confirmed it will be added to their fall releases grid. For his part, Hata began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Sunday from the publisher Shogakukan In February 2018, the publisher published the eleventh compilation volume on May 18.
- Akari Kitou like Tsukasa.
- Junya Enoki like NASA.
- Hiroshi ikehata ((Murenase Seton Gakuen) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Seven arches of pictures.
- Kazuho Hyodo ((Kiratto Pri Chan) is responsible for writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Masakatsu sasaki ((Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is responsible for the character design.
- Endou is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the direction of Satoshi Motoyama.
Tonikaku Kawaii Synopsis
The romantic comedy follows a boy named Nasa who meets the beautiful girl Tsukasa on the day he starts school and immediately falls in love with her. Nasa confesses her feelings to him, but she replies that she will only date him if they get married.
Years later, when Nasa turns 18, Tsukasa reappears in his life and asks for his promised marriage. This is how your newly married life begins.
© 畑 健 二郎 ・ 小学 館 ／ ／ ニ カ ク カ ワ ワ ワ イ イ 製作 委員会