This article contains spoilers for the ending of the Gotoubun no Hanayome manga. Reader discretion is advised.
A popular comment forum has compiled a number of opinions about the new feature film in the franchise Gotoubun no Hanayome (The quintessence of the quintuplets), revealing that there was no change to the story's winning girl (ie Yotsuba Nakano), but about the previous story at the conclusion of the last arc.
- «Chapter 91 has not been adjusted and Chapters 93, 94 and 95. The rest is there, making Yotsuba the winner». These chapters relate to the arc where Ichika Nakano contemplates leaving school to focus on her art career which includes an arc with Fuutarou.
- «In the case of the other sisters, there was no change in their schedules or anything, they just got carried away with the story.».
- «The ending of the movie was 100x better than what was attempted in the original manga, so you should check it out even if you are not a fan of Yotsuba. The acting of the sisters and Fuutarou is outstanding».
- «Most of the events leading up to Yotsuba's victory in the film were original content that was added.».
- «The movie was way better than I thought it would be. almost crying».
- «Small fixes with original content (ani-ori) are great. Was it like they fixed the original content? I cried a lot during the confession scene, it's very well staged».
- The popular Twitter user "(@zeros_)' also commented: 'The Gotoubun no Hanayome movie ends like the manga. There is no original ending. In case anyone asks... The movie skipped some chapters from the manga. Added some original scenes. Now it's more compelling why Fuutarou chose Yotsuba».
Negi Haruba published the manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha between August 2017 and February 2020 with a total of fourteen compilation volumes. The play inspired a studios-produced 12-episode anime adaptation. Tezuka ProductionsLed by Satoshi Kuwabara and premiered in January 2019. A twelve-episode second season was produced by Bibury Animation Studios and premiere in January 2021.
It is worth remembering that the video game is for smartphones The Quintessence of Quintuplets: The quintuplets cannot divide the puzzle into five equal parts can be found in the catalogue QooApp in this link.
Synopsis for Gotoubun no Hanayome
Fuutarou Uesugi is an excellent high school student, but he leads a difficult life. His distant personality and solitary nature have left him friendless, and his father is in debt, forcing his family to struggle to survive. One day, during his lunch break, Uesugi gets into an argument with an exchange student who has claimed "her place", resulting in the two disliking each other. On the same day, he has a golden opportunity to pay off his family's debts: a job as a private tutor for the daughter of a wealthy family, with a salary five times the market price. He accepts the proposal, but is horrified to find that the client Itsuki Nakano is the girl he's met before!
After unsuccessfully trying to get Itsuki's approval, Uesugi discovers that his problems don't end there: Itsuki is actually a quintuplet, so in addition to her, he also has to tutor her sisters: Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, and Ichika. “That despite the very real risk of failure, they don't want anything to do with a tutor. However, his family's livelihood is at stake, so Uesugi presses on, unwavering in his determination to rid the sisters of their hatred of college and lead them to successful graduation.