KOEI Tecmo Games announced that the video game is being developed by To like, Blue reflection ((Blue reflection - Maboroshi ni Mau Shoujo no Ken), will have an anime adaptation that will premiere in Japan next April on various TV channels. The series is titled Blue reflection ray.
The game was released for consoles Playstation 4 and pc over steam in North America and Europe in September 2017. In fact, the launch has already been made in Japan for Playstation 4 Y. Play Station Vita in March 2017.
- Manaka Iwami as Hiori Hirahara.
- Haruka Chisuga as Ruka Hanari.
- Risako Yoshida ((Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei: Raihōsha hen, Diabolik loves more, blood) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios JCSTAFF.
- Akiko Waba ((Eureka Seven AO, Nagi no Asukara, Lostorage instigated WIXOSS) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Koichi Kikuta adapts the original designs from Mel Kishida for animation.
- Daisuke Shinoda is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the direction of Yoshikazu Iwanami in studies Magic capsule.
Blue Reflection Synopsis
Hinako takes her first steps back into school life and loses herself in a sea of unfamiliar faces until she meets a friend from high school, Sanae Nishida. Hinako notices that a strange aura emerges from Sanae and she suddenly wakes up in a mysterious world where an intimidating demon is waiting for her. Before she has time to react, a few friendly voices approach her: “Everything will be fine. You can fight. Put your heart in the ring of your finger and fight like a reflector! ». The magical twins Yuzu and Lime grant Hinako Reflector powers and promise that they will grant her all the wishes she desires if she protects the world from the devastating forces that want to threaten humanity.
In this way, Hinako learns of the mysterious parallel dimension The Common: a place created by the unconsciousness of the human collective; where the causes of latent human problems lurk. Along with Yuzu and Lime, he fearlessly leaps into this unknown world in search of crystallized fragments of emotions, the physical manifestation of his classmates' struggles, but encounters a multitude of challenges along the way. Players will explore unique and dangerous locations as they try to locate these shards and solve their classmates' problems in the real world. You will be asked to fight dangerous demons that stand in their way!
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) A ー コ ー テ ク ク モ ス ス A / AASA