On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Aoi Akashiro and illustrated by Hangetsuban Sonshou, Kami Katsu: Working for God in a Godless World (Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou) a new promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 5 in Japan.and shows an excerpt of the opening theme entitled “I wish“ and performed by Rin Kurisu.
New voice cast members were also announced, including:
- Rie Takahashi like Dakini.
- Mikako Komatsu like Rishu.
- Ami Koshimizu like Gaia.
Akashiro and Sonshou started publishing the manga through the magazine. Monthly Heroes from the publisher heroes in May 2019. Aoi Akashiro He has also been involved in producing scripts for anime adaptations such as Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, classroom of the eliteAnd Fukato name just a few.
- junya enoki like Yukito Urabe.
- Akari Kitou like the god Mitama.
- Kana Hanazawa like Aruaru.
- sumire uesaka like Shiruriru.
- Shō Fujisawa like Roy.
- Megumi Ogata like cures.
- Yuki Inaba (Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) is responsible for directing the anime Studio PaletteUnder observation of Yoshifumi Sueda (Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!, Z/X: Code Reunion).
- Aoi Akashiro (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Fuuka, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Kaori Yoshikawa (Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru, World Trigger 2nd Season, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary for Kami Katsu: Working for God in a Godless World
Yukito was born the son of the founder of a sect that worships the mysterious god Mitama, said to be omniscient and omnipotent. He is forced to participate in a ritual to become the organization's next guru and loses his life in an accident during the ceremony. The next time he woke up, he was in a strange and different world. Yukito befriends the inhabitants of this world and slowly becomes familiar with his new life.
However, in this world there is a system called "Life Time" where people are forced by the imperial state to commit suicide when they reach a certain age, and Yukito's new friends are also subject to this system. Yukito is determined to fight against the Imperial State to protect his friends, and he will even get the help of the one he least expected, someone from his former world...
Spring: Weird Natalie