On the official site for the film adaptation of the novel by Mokune-hachi Y kukka, Natsu and no tunnel, Sayonara and Deguchi (The tunnel to summer, the exit from Goodbye) a new promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next September 9th in theaters in Japan.
Hachi published the original novel in July 2019 with illustrations by kukka. The novel ranked ninth in the list's "Bunkobon category". Kono Light Novel with Sugoi! 2020 from the publisher Takarajimashapublished in 2019. The work also inspired a manga adaptation of Koudo, which was published in the magazine Sunday GX from the publisher Shogakukan between July 2020 and November 2021.
- Ouji Suzuka as Kaoru Touno.
- Marie Iitoyo like Anzu Hanashiro.
- Tomohisa Taguchi (Sousei no Onmyouji, Akudama Drive, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series) is responsible for directing the feature film at the studios CLAP.
- Tomomi Yabuki (Battle Spirits Double Drive, Hayate the Battle Butler! Cuties, Pompo: The Cinephile) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Harumi (Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu, Piano no Mori, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi
Kaoru Tono heard a rumor: The laws of space and time mean nothing to the Urashima Tunnel. When you find it, go through the tunnel and you will find your heart's desire on the other side... in exchange for years of your own life. The night Kaoru finds herself in front of a tunnel suspiciously similar to the one described in the rumor, she thinks of Karen, the sister she lost in an accident five years ago. To Kaoru's surprise, he is followed by new transfer student Anzu Hanaki, who promises to help him experiment with the mysterious tunnel, but what does he want from Kaoru in return? And what else will he have to give after the tunnel takes him down?
Source: Weird Natalie