Written on the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels by Suzu Enoshima and illustrated by hey, Endo and Kobayashi Live! The latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte (Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san) the third promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video announces new voice cast members and reveals information about the theme songs, including:
- DAZBEE the opening theme will be entitled “Ibitsu na Kotoba (Distorted Words)"While Anna titled the closing theme"Hana no You ni (Like a flower)“.
New members of the voice cast include:
- Avoid Horie like Fabian Oldenburg.
- Tau Yashiro like Leon Schache.
The series maintains its premiere scheduled for January 6, 2023 in Japan while the platform HIDE takes care of the distribution in the West. For their part, Enoshima and Eihi began publishing the light novels through the publishing label Kadokawa books in April 2019 and the publisher Kadokawa The work ended with the publication of the second volume in August of the same year. A manga adaptation of Rumiwo Sakaki will be published via the magazine B's LOG comic since June 2019.
- Tomori Kusunoki like Lieselotte Riefenstahl.
- Yuichi Nakamura Like Siegwald Fitzenhagen.
- Kaito Ishikawa like Aoto Endo.
- Kana Hanazawa as Shihono Kobayashi.
- miyu tomita like Fiene.
- Fumihiro Yoshimura (Dororo, Gotoubun no Hanayome, Allison to Lillia) leads the project in the studios Tezuka Productions.
- Tomoko Konparu (Ao Haru Ride, Kimi ni Todoke, Nana) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Miyuki Katayama (Young Black Jack) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuhiko Saiki, Natsumi Tabuchi, Sayaka Aoki, Junko Nakajima Y Kanade Sakuma They are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Endo and Kobayashi Live! The latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte
Outwardly, the Otome villain Liselotte looks disgusting in every way, a purely evil character. However, as her diary reveals, she has always hidden her pain and true feelings for Prince Siegward. As she hides it, she eventually becomes possessed by a wicked witch, resulting in her death, a tragic end for the Tsundere villain. That's how the story always goes, an encrypted ending in the MagiKoi game. Broadcasting club members Aoto Endou and Shihono Kobayashi decide to play this game.
In an alternate universe, Prince Siegward hears their voices and believes he is a divine revelation of a god and goddess. These voices give you a hint of something you may not have noticed before: Liselotte is indeed overwhelmingly adorable! There are no restarts in this game and there is only one chance to change the future of the hapless villain. In years to come, these two beings who would lead the country to prosperity and greatness would be known as the commentators Endou and Kobayashi.
Font: Weird Natalie