It was announced that the project AnimeLog (also abbreviated as Anilog) launched its YouTube channel worldwide. The titles it contains on launch day are:
- Deliberately! Meisaku-kun, produced by studios Cake in heaven.
- Konnichiwa Anne: Before Green Gables, produced by studios Nippon animation.
- Hungry Heart: Wild Striker, produced by studios Nippon animation.
- Fantastic kids, produced by studios Nippon animation.
- The world of the golden eggs, produced by Studio crocodile.
- Taitei jungle (Kimba the white lion), created by the studies Mushi production.
A representative of Analysis protocolThe company that manages the channel stated: "Most titles are available in all countries, but some others are limited". The company had already announced in August this year that it would stream English and Chinese subtitle content for foreign fans.
On the other hand, AnimeLog describes itself as "Japan's first official anime channel on YouTube, available to global users with officially licensed titles for rights to TV contentAnd plans to distribute a hundred titles in the next year. The channel aims to bring legal content to overseas anime fans and give Japanese companies and rights holders full control over the channel.
Finally, AnimeLog's YouTube channel kicked off on August 7, 2020 in Japan with content like black jack from Tezuka Productions Y. Mirai Shounen Conan from Nippon animation. The broadcaster plans to provide 3,000 anime titles from 30 companies, including Nippon animation, Tezuka Productions, Toei animation, Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions, Shin-egg animation Y. Kodansha by 2022.
© AnimeLog ア ニ メ ロ グ