On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Okina Baba and illustrated by Tsukasa Kiryuu, Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?the first promotional video of the project was released.
The video shows that the series will premiere on January 8, 2021 in Japan and will run for a total of two consecutive arcs, i.e. six months. On the other hand, in December 2015, Baba and Kiryuu started publishing the light novels through the publisher Fujimi Shobo. The publisher published the thirteenth volume on July 10th.
A manga adaptation by Asahiro Kakashi is published in the journal Young ace up from the publisher Kodansha since December 2015. The publisher published the eighth compilation volume on March 3rd. Finally, the statement also included a new promotional image for this project.
- Aoi Yuuki like Kumoko.
- Avoid theory like Shun.
- Nao touyama like Katia.
- Kaito ishikawa like Hugo.
- Yui ogura how cute.
- Eri Kitamura like Fay.
- Shin Itagaki is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Millepenseewith studies ENGI Participation in the production of CG animation.
- Okina Baba Y. Yuuichirou Momose You are responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kii Tanaka is responsible for the character design while Masahiko suzuki, Ryou Hirata Y. Hiromi Kimura You are responsible for the monster design.
- Shuuji Katayama is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?
The world in which the hero and the demon king continue to face each other. The great magic of the hero and the demon king crosses worlds and explodes in the classroom of a certain high school.
The students who died in the explosion will be reborn in another world. The protagonist, who has the lowest reputation in the class, was reborn as a spider. With great willpower, however, she quickly adapted to the present state. This is the story of a spider who tries everything to survive.
Source: Official Twitter account
© AD 場 ／ ・ 輝 竜 AD A KADOKAWA ／ 「蜘蛛 で す が 、 な な に に か？」 製作