On the official site for the animated adaptation of light novels by Nigojuu and illustrated by Umibouzu, Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru ((The detective is already dead) the fourth promotional image of the project was published. This new image plays the main role Charlotte Arisaka Andersonand a fifth picture is scheduled for May 20th.
The series premieres in Japan next July. On the other hand, Nigojuu began to publish the novels on the website Kakuyomuand later began its publication on paper with illustrations of Umibouzu by the publisher Media factory in November 2019.
- Shin Nagai as Kimihiko Kimizuka.
- Saki Miyashita like siesta.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Nagisa Natsunagi.
- Canon Takao as Yui Saikawa.
- Saho Shirasu as Charlotte Arisaka Anderson.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Koomori.
- Takehito Koyasu like chameleon.
- Manabu Kurihara ((Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios ENGI.
- Decoration Akao ((Arakawa under the bridge, Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shōnen ga Joban no Machi by Kurasu Yō na Monogatari) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yousuke itou ((Kawaikereba Hentai Demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasuka?, Holmes near Kyoto Teramachi Sanjō, Ōsama game) is responsible for the character design.
Synopsis of Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru
The story follows Kimihiko Kimitsuka, a young man who four years ago became the assistant to a mysterious detective named "Siesta" during a plane hijacking. Together, Kimihiko and Siesta went on breathtaking adventures and explored the world while battling a secret organization, but it all ended when Siesta died.
Currently, Kimihiko is trying to return to an ordinary and boring life as a student, but things will never be that simple, despite the fact that the detective is already dead. How will it go on now?
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) / KADOKAWA / AD ん KK / KADOKAWA / た ん も し 製作 委員会