On the official Twitter account for the animated adaptation of the light novels Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu ((How not to summon a Demon Lord) released the first of four character visuals that will be released weekly for the project's second season. The picture is in the main role Shera L. Greenwood.
This second season has the official title Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω and its premiere is scheduled for next April in Japan. On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes was produced by the studios Ajia-do animation works and was released in July 2018.
- Azumi Waki as Rem Galeu.
- Yuu Serizawa as Shera L. Greenwood.
- Masaaki Mizunaka like Diablo.
- Miku itou as Lumachina Weselia.
- Aoi Koga like rose.
- Fumiko Uchimura like horn.
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Fanis Laminitus.
- Satoshi Kuwabara ((Dagashi Kashi 2, black jack) is responsible for directing this second season in the studios Tezuka Productions in collaboration with studios Okuruto Noboru, replace Yuuta Murano is already studying Ajia-do animation works.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu returns from season one to take over writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Shizue Kaneko returns from season one to take over writing and overseeing the scripts.
Synopsis by Isekai Maou on Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Takuma Sakamoto is a hikkikomori player who is mysteriously transported into the virtual world of the game "Cross Reverie" with the appearance of his character, the demon lord Diablo. The two girls who called him, Rem and Shera, try to make him their servant with a spell, but Diablo's reflection magic reverses the spell and they become his slaves. With a serious case of social anxiety, Diablo decides to act like his character and interact with others without revealing his ridiculously high values and extensive knowledge of the world.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) Ω Ω