In a popular Japanese comment forum, a comment thread with the title ««Mushoku Tensei: The plot of the protagonist trying to take off the girl's panties, doesn't that make you angry?'Which drew a variety of reactions to it. The scene in question relates to the moment when Rudeus, the protagonist, finds Eris sleeping on a haystack. To wake her up. He gropes for her breasts, estimates their size and tries to take off her panties, which causes her to wake up and hit him.
- «Why do people overreact to such situations?».
- «No reason. The Chinese and Koreans are well aware that they are creating controversy about anything. It's like it's something instinctive to her».
- «I think many of you forget that this is a man in his thirties in the body of a child».
- «I think the boy's perversion is more than justified, but the last episode went too far. It was to be expected that a controversy would arise in this regard».
- «That scene where the middle aged man (because that's him) tries to take off her panties was really far. The series is boycotting itself».
- «I'm not sure what would have happened if the scene had continued, although I don't think I would have abused it had I known he was a virgin. I can also assure you that the girl's violence was more than necessary and justified».
- «To be honest, even as a Japanese I was hesitant to see the scene. What was your intention when he took off her panties?».
- «The situation with Sylphy could certainly not be avoided as he did not know that she was a girl. But that, there really is no way to defend it».
- «I bet a lot of you didn't know what to think when this scene was introduced in this chapter. I am not judging them, it is really something very strange and it could even lead to controversy very soon».
- «We just have to admit that the protagonist is grotesque. Obviously there will be an arc in which he will improve as a person, but those who feed on the controversy won't wait for it».
- «Be careful if you criticize, a fan will tell you that they missed something or that you don't understand the protagonist or that there will be an arc of salvation. You'll be in luck if you aren't branded a communist or a hater. No matter where you look at it, it's an awkward scene to watch».
The series has aired since January 10 and is confirmed with a total of twenty-three episodes, which will be broadcast in different seasons (eleven and twelve episodes respectively). The second part is scheduled to premiere next July, while the platform Funimation is responsible for sales.
- Manabu Okamoto ((Player!) is responsible for the direction of the anime in Tie studiowhile Egg company Production is credited.
- Kazutaka Sugiyama ((Darling in franxx) is responsible for the character design.
- Yoshiaki Fujisawa ((Houseki no Kuni (TV), Isekai Cheat Magician, Love life! School Idol Project) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Yuiko oohara He plays the opening song entitled "Tabibito no Uta (旅人 の 唄)" and the closing song entitled "Only (オ ン リ ー)".
Mushoku Tensei: Unemployed Reincarnation Synopsis
Despite being bullied, scorned, and suppressed all his life, a 34-year-old Hikikomori still found a determination to try something heroic only to end in a tragic accident. But in a twist of fate he wakes up in a different world than Rudeus Greyrat and begins a new life as the baby of two loving parents.
Rudeus retains his memories and knowledge of his past life and quickly adapts to his new surroundings. With the mind of an older adult, she displays a magical talent that exceeds expectations and improves her skills with the help of a magician named Roxy Migurdia. Rudeus learned how to use the sword from his father Paul and met Sylphiette, a girl his age who quickly became his best friend.
When Rudeus' second chance in life begins, he tries to use his new chance and at the same time conquer his traumatic past. And maybe one day he can find what he couldn't find in his old world: love.
(c) MF 不尽 な 孫 の 手 / MF ブ ッ ス 「/「 無 職 転 生 」製作 委員会
Mushoku Tensei Mushoku Tensei Mushoku Tensei