On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Tappei Nagatsuki and illustrated by Shinichirou Otsuka, Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai SeikatsuA new promotional video has been released for the second half of the second season of the project.
This second half is scheduled to premiere in January 2021 and will cover episodes 14 through 25 of this second season. On the other hand, the series premiered in Japan on July 8th.
Tappei Nagatsuki started publishing the light novels on the website in April 2012 Shousetsuka ni Narouand later the publisher Kadokawa began publishing on paper with illustrations by Shinichirou Otsuka in January 2014. The work has inspired several manga adaptations and an anime adaptation released in April 2016.
- Maaya Sakamoto like Echidna.
- Kouhei Amasaki like Otto Suwen.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Garfiel Tinsel.
- Kaori nazuka like Frederica Baumann.
- Marika Kouno like Petra Leyte.
- Aimi Tanaka like Lewes Meyer.
- Masaharu Watanabe is responsible for directing the Re: Zero series in the studios white fox.
- Masahiro Yokotani is responsible for composing the series as well as writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Kyuuta Sakai is responsible for the character design while Tatsuya koyanagi is responsible for the monster design.
- Kenichiro Suehiro is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the direction of Sound by Jin Aketagawa.
- The opening theme is performed by Konomi Suzuki and is entitled "Realize".
- The final topic is carried out by Nonoc and is called "Memento".
Synopsis for Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
From one moment to the next, Subaru Natsuki was taken to another world when leaving a store. Confused, he tries to understand the situation, but it only gets worse when he is attacked by bullies. Subaru is miraculously saved by a silver-haired young woman and decides, deeply grateful, to help her return the favor. Unfortunately, they fail and are brutally murdered. Then Subaru wakes up in the place he was originally sent to and discovers that he has a unique ability: "Returning from the Dead". Will Subaru be able to survive and help its savior?
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) AD 月 達 平 平 株式会社 KADOKAWA 刊: Re: ゼ ロ か ら 始 め る 異 異 世界 製作 2 製作 委員会