On the official site for the anime adaptation of the smartphone game developed by Cygames, Princess Connect! Re: Dive Three new cast members were revealed to debut in the tenth episode of the series.
- Sakura Tange like Illya.
- Azumi Asakura like Akari.
- Sayuri Hara like Yori.
- Sora Amamiya like Miyako.
The anime premiered on April 6. Cygames previously announced that Princess Connect! Re: Dive would be the sequel to the game Princess Connect! released in 2016. Additionally, the game inspired a manga adaptation of the story by Asahiro Kakashi and with art from wEshica / Shōgo. The manga is published on the free manga platform Cycomicswhile the publisher Kodansha published the second compiled volume on December 28.
Cast of voices
- M.A.O. like Pecorine.
- Miku Itou like Kokkoro.
- Rika Tachibana like Kyaru.
- Atsushi Abe like Yuuki.
- Rie Takahashi like Amesu.
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Rabbiist.
- Aya Suzaki like Karin.
- Rina Hidaka like Mimi.
- Sumire Morohoshi like Misogi.
- Yui Ogura like Kyouka.
- Haruka Yoshimura like Nanaka.
- Mitsuishi Kotono like Mitsuki.
- Yuka Ohtsubo like Shinobu.
- Takaomi Kanasaki is in charge of directing anime in studios Cygames Pictures, with the assistance of Kana Harufuji.
- Satomi Kurita, Suyuki Noda are in charge of character design.
- Imagine the composition of the soundtrack is credited.
Synopsis of Princess Connect! Re: Dive
In the story of this RPG game, the protagonist wakes up without memories in a location he does not know. There he will meet several girls who will accompany him on an adventure to discover a mysterious secret.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© ア ニ メ 「プ リ ン セ ス コ ネ ク ト！ Re ： Dive」 製作 委員会