On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels overlord The musical themes for the fourth season of the project have been revealed. The series retains its slated premiere next July while production remains with the studios crazy house.
the music unit OxTmade of Masayoshi Ooishi Y Tomohiro Ooshimathe opening theme will be entitled “HOLLOW HUNGER"; during Mayu Maeshimaformer member of the musical unit MYTH & ROIDbecomes the final theme entitled “Nobody's dawn“.
On the other hand, Maruyama and so-bin publish the light novels through the publisher Kadokawa since July 2012, to date with more than 11 million cumulative copies in circulation. The publisher released the fourteenth volume and a manga adaptation of in March 2020 Satoshi Oushio Y Hugin Miyama has been out since November 2014. An animated feature film entitled Overlord: Be Ookoku-hen is also confirmed for a date to be announced.
It is worth remembering that the video game is for smartphones Overlord: Mass for the Deadcan be found in the catalogue QooApp in this link.
- Satoshi Hino as the Ainz Ooal dress.
- Yumi Hara like albedo.
- Sumire Uesaka like Shalltear Bloodfallen.
- Emiri Katou as Aura Bella Fiora.
- yumi uchiyama as a mare Bello Fiore.
- Masayuki Katō like Demiurge.
- Kenta Miyake like cocytus.
- Naoyuki Itō (Digimon Savers, Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu, No Guns Life) returns to direct at the studios for this fourth season crazy house.
- Yukie Sugawara (Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series) returns to take over writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Satoshi Tasaki (Diamond No Ace: Act II, No Game, No Life: Null) returns to cover character design.
Yggdrasil is a virtual reality game known for the freedom it offers its players. After a simple tutorial, players can explore the world and customize everything from their classes to their weapons. However, in the year 2138, the game sees its final hours when its servers go down at midnight. Momonga, a devoted Yggdrasil player, decides to spend the final hours of the game in his guild, Ainz Ooal Gown. Interestingly, the game doesn't disconnect it at midnight. Instead, Momonga finds himself transported to another world, one seemingly identical to Yggdrasil's. Faced with an already abnormal situation, he discovers that the NPCs have gained consciousness. Trapped in his avatar's skeletal body and desperate to find the cause of his predicament and other players like him, Momonga sets out to take control of the new world with the help of his loyal subjects.
Source: animated times