During the event "Netflix Anime Festival 2020 ~ The Future of Anime, Together ~", the first promotional video for the original anime was produced by Netflix and titled Godzilla: Singular Point.
The series will premiere on television Tokyo MX in April 2021, while it will be released worldwide through the Netflix platform. The latest project is based on Godzilla was the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Youth Kurahashi, Godzilla: Kaijuu Wakusei. This consisted of a film project of three films produced by the studios Polygon imagesand published on the following dates:
- Godzilla 1: Kaijuu Wakusei: November 17, 2017.
- Godzilla 2: Kessen Kidou Zoushoku Toshi: May 18, 2018.
- Godzilla 3: Hoshi wo Kuu Mono: November 9, 2018.
Godzilla Production Team: Singular Point
- Atsushi Takahashi is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bone In collaboration with Studio orange.
- Toh Enjoe (Space dandy, Shisha no Teikoku) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kazue katou (Ao not an exorcist) is responsible for the character design during Eiji Yamamori (Eiga Doraemon: Nobita no Nankyoku Kachi Kochi Daibōken, Don't cry ugoku shiro, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) is responsible for the design of the monsters.
- Kan Sawada is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
The director previously announced that this series will feature a completely original story from every other animation produced to date.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2020 TOHO CO., LTD.