On the Official Site for the Original Anime Studios NUT, decadenceTwo new members of the votes of the project have been announced. From left to right, the new members include:
- Michiyo Murase like Jill.
- Yuuji ueda like Sarkozy.
Although previously announced, the design of these characters wasn't revealed until episode eight of the anime, which airs in Japan today. The series premiered in Japan on July 8th and is confirmed to have a total of twelve episodes.
The director commented that the anime will feature a sprawling world with drama, monsters and a large moving fortress. The producer added that as an original anime it takes a lot longer than an adaptation, but the staff does an excellent job.
- Tomori Kusunoki like Natsume.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Kaburagi.
- Yuzuru Tachikawa (Mob Psycho 100, Death parade) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios NUT (Youjo Senki).
- Hiroshi sekois responsible for writing the scripts.
- Pomodrosa (listeners) The original character design will be credited while Shinichi Kurita (Death parade) adapts it to the animation.
- Masahiro Tokuda (Juushinki Pandora) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Konomi Suzuki will play the opening theme entitled "Theater of Life".
- Kashitaro Ito will perform the final theme titled "Kioku no Hakobune".
- Tachikawa commented that the anime will feature an expansive world of drama, monsters, and a large moving fortress. The producer added that as an original anime it takes a lot longer than an adaptation, but the staff does an excellent job.
Many years have passed since mankind was threatened with extinction by the sudden appearance of the unknown life forms known as gadolls. The people who survived now live in a 3,000-meter-high mobile fortress that was built to protect themselves from the threat posed by Gadoll.
The denizens of decadence are divided into two categories: gears, warriors who fight the Gadolls on a daily basis; and tankers, those without the skills to fight. One day, Natsume, a tanker girl who dreams of becoming a piece of equipment, meets the blacksmith Kaburagi, an armor repairer from Deca-dence.
This chance meeting between two polar opposites, the girl with a positive attitude who never gives up on her dreams and a realistic man who has given up his, will ultimately mess up the future course of this world.
Source: Official Twitter account
© DECA DENCE PROJECT