On the official Twitter account for the studio original anime Trigger, SSSS.DynazenonA new commercial was published for the project. The series is set to premiere in Japan on April 2 and is a sequel to the original anime. SSSS.Gridman.
S SSSS.DYNAZENONE 宣 新 新 カ ッ ト が 入 入 た 新 宣 宣 CM は こ ち ら！
MBS: 4/2 (金) 深夜 2 時 55 分 ～
BS11: 4/2 (金) 23 時 30 分 ～
TOKYO MX: 4/2 (金) 22 時 00 分 ～
＼- SSSS.DYNAZENON (@SSSS_PROJECT) March 3, 2021
- Daiki hamano like Gauma.
- Junya Enoki as Yomogi Asanaka.
- Shion Wakayama as Yume Minami.
- Yuuichirou Umehara as Koyomi Yamanaka.
- Chika angai as Chise Asukagawa.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Jyuga.
- Yuma uchida like Onijya.
- Ayaka Suwa like Mujina.
- Koki Uchiyama like Shizumu.
- Mariya Ise like Inamoto-san.
- Azusa tadokoro like Mei.
- Jin Ogasawara like Awaki.
- Gakuto Kajiwara like Nazumi.
- Tsuchiya river like Ranka.
- Hikaru Tono like Kaneishi.
- Akira Amemiya ((Inferno cop, Kill la kill, SSSS.Gridman) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Trigger.
- Keichi Hasegawa ((Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, SSSS.Gridman, Zoids) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Masaru Sakamoto ((SSSS.Gridman) is responsible for the character design.
- Shirou Sagisu ((Berserk, bleaching, Neon Genesis Evangelion, SSSS.Gridman) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Masayoshi Ooishi plays the opening song titled "Imperfect" while Maaya uchida performs the final song entitled "Strobe Memory".
This series is a spiritual sequel to the original anime SSSS.Gridman, which is based on a Tokusatsu series (name referring to any Japanese live-action series that uses absurd special effects) that aired between 1993 and 1994 Tsuburaya Productions and the studies Trigger.
The series premiered in October 2018 and contained twelve episodes produced under the direction of Akira Amemiya and scripts written by Keiichi Hasegawaand has inspired a variety of adaptations to plays and manga.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) c 谷 プ c (c) 2020 TRIGGER YY 雨 哲 YY DYNAZENON 」製作 委員会