The Company DMM.Pictures posted the first promo video for the original anime Soukou Musume Senki. The video revealed the production team and confirmed that the premiere will take place in Japan on January 6, 2021.
The story is based on the plot of the old game Soukou Musume Mizel Rem Crisis, a reboot of the franchise's video game that was released on May 21st. The original game was released in January 2018 but was retired in June 2018.
This project is planned as a multimedia project, with the introduction of scale numbers by the company Kotobukiya and a manga adaptation that was published in the magazine Corocoro Aniki from the publisher Shogakukan in November 2019. Finally, the statement also contained a new promotional image.
- Rikako Aida like Riko.
- Rie Murakawa like Yui.
- Saori Oonishi like Kyouka.
- Ayaka Fukuhara like Miharu.
- Saki Miyashita like Suzuno.
- Keitaro Motonaga ((Date A Live, Digimon Adventure Tri) is responsible for the direction of the anime in Studio A-Cat in cooperation with the company Level 5.
- Yasuyuki muto ((Wonderland of the Dead, Sengoku Basara - Samurai kings) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kumi horii ((Infinite Stratos 2, Lovedol ~ beautiful idol ~) is responsible for the character design during Kenji Andou Y. Koji Watanaba You are responsible for mechanical constructions.
- Go sakabe ((Date A Live, Digimon Adventure Tri) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Soukou Musume Senki
It is the year 2051 when all young LBX players from around the world work together to solve the Mizel crisis. The Seto-50's explosion in the Mizel Pants is contained in the Great Sphere, but the energy released opened a dimensional rift, splitting the world in two.
This is the story of another parallel world from Danball Senki's LBX hobby world, a story about how children's hobby turned into military technology after the crisis. World governments are concerned about future large-scale terrorism due to the remnants of what Mizel left behind. So they are developing a technology called the Little Battle Counter System (LBCS).
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2020 EXNOA LLC / LEVEL-5 Inc / 装甲 娘 戦 機 機 製作