As announced, Bushiroad held a press conference where he revealed the first promotional video, voice acting, production team, and recap of the original anime Joran: The princess of snow and blood. The video shows the opening theme "Exist" performed by the band RAISE A SUILENwhich also performs the final theme song entitled "Embrace of Light".
The premiere of the series is planned for the next April 6 at 25:29 clock (technically at 1:29 clock on April 7th) in Japan through various television channels. In addition, the platform Hulu will also premiere the episodes a week late during the service BookLive will host an upcoming manga adaptation.
From left to right in the picture below:
- Shouta Aoi as Makoto Tsukishiro.
- Ayasa Itou as Asahi Nakamura.
- Suzuku Mimori as Sawa Yukimura.
- Raychell as Elena Hanakaze.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Jin Kuzuhara.
- Susumu Kudo ((K., Coppelion, Hand shaker) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Bakken record ((Pandora to Akubi).
- Rika nezu ((Holy Oniisan, Live action from Kimi ni Todoke) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts in collaboration with Kunihiko okada.
- Kano komiyama is responsible for the character design during Jun Yamaguchi Production design is credited.
- MICHIRU is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the audio direction of Yuichi imaizumi in studies Sonilude.
Synopsis of Joran: The princess of snow and blood
The anime is set in an alternate story in Japan in 1931, where the Tokugawa shogunate was never abolished and Emperor Meiji was never brought back to power. The anime will follow the activities of "Nue", an organization of shogunate executioners who enforce the government. The description of the story contains deliberate historical discrepancies: mark the year 64 of the Meiji era (the Meiji era only lasted 45 years until 1912) and mention Tokugawa Yoshinobu as the ruling shogun (Tokugawa Yoshinobu died in 1913).
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 擾乱 製作 委員会