On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the project D4DJ (Dig Delight Direct Drive DJ) from Bushiroad, which is titled D4DJ First mixthe opening sequence of the project was published. The video shows the theme "Guru Guru DJ TURN !!" performed by the musical unit Happy Around!.
On the flip side, the anime is scheduled to premiere on October 30th in Japan, although its first episode will premier early on October 22nd while broadcasting live on YouTube.
Before its premiere, a weekly special program entitled “D4DJ First Mix TV” has been broadcast since October 2nd. Each episode will feature a special guest from the Virtual YouTubers agency. Hololive production. These virtual talents will include Hoshimachi Suisei, Amane Kanata, Natsuiro Matsuri Y. Omaru polka.
- Seiji Mizushima (Full metal alchemist, Mobile suit Gundam 00) will stage the anime D4DJ First Mix in the studios Sanzigen animation studio (BanG Dream!, Monster Beat the animation).
- Bushiroad The original idea is credited and the founder and current president of the company Takaaki Kidani serves as executive producer.
- Ko Nakamura(BanG Dream!) the original story is credited.
- Masahiro Nakayama is the production manager, and Shigero Saitou (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, lucky Star) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- The musical unit Happy Around! will carry out the opening theme.
D4DJ First Mix Synopsis
We will never forget this moment. Rinku Aimoto has a habit of spending time saying "Happy Around!" Accept. every time you're happy After returning to Japan, he switched to Yoba Academy, where the DJ activities are quite active.
Impressed with the DJ activities, she decides to team up with girls Maho Akashi, Muni Ohnaruto and Rei Togetsu to create a musical unit called Happy Around! Under the production of Saito Shigeru. To build. While hanging out with other music entities on campus like Peaky P-Key and Photon Maiden, Rinku and her friends have to prepare for their performances on stage.
Source: Official Twitter account
© bushiroad All rights reserved