On the official site for the original anime of the studios NUT, Deca-Dence, a new promotional video for the project was published. The video reveals that the series will premiere on July 8 and shows a fragment of the opening theme.
Cast of voices
- Tomori Kusunoki like Natsume.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Kaburagi.
- Yuzuru Tachikawa (Mob Psycho 100, Death parade) is in charge of directing the anime in the studios NUT (Youjo Senki).
- Hiroshi Seko, is in charge of writing the scripts.
- Pomodrosa (Listeners) the original character design is credited, while Shinichi Kurita (Death parade) is adapting them to animation.
- Masahiro Tokuda (Juushinki Pandora) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Konomi Suzuki He will perform the opening theme titled “Theater of Life”.
- Kashitaro Ito He will perform the closing theme titled "Kioku no Hakobune".
Tachikawa commented that the anime will feature a sprawling world of drama, monsters, and great moving fortress. The producer added that, being an original anime, it takes considerably longer than an adaptation, but that the staff is doing an excellent job.
Many years have passed since humanity was brought to the brink of extinction by the sudden appearance of the unknown life forms of life known as Gadoll. The surviving humans now live in a 3000-meter-high mobile fortress built to ward off the Gadoll threat.
The inhabitants of Decancence are divided into two categories: Gears, warriors who fight daily against the Gadoll and Tankers, those without the skills to fight. One day Natsume, a Tanker girl who dreams of becoming a Gear, meets the sullen Kaburagi, a Deca-dence armor repairman.
This casual meeting between two opposite poles, the girl with a positive attitude who never gives up on her dreams and a realistic man who has given up on his, will eventually shake the future course of this world.
Source: Natalie Comic
© DECA-DENCE PROJECT