On October 20, 1999, the first episode of the animated adaptation of the manga was written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda, One piece, in Japan. Therefore, the series is now celebrating its 21st anniversary.
For his part, Eiichiro Oda publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha since July 1997. The publisher released the ninety-sixth compilation volume on April 3 and the ninety-seventh on September 16 in Japan.
Recently the platform Netflix acquired the distribution rights for this animated adaptation in Latin America and Brazil and published the 61 episodes of the "East Blue Saga" with Spanish subtitles and a new dubbing in Latin.
- Mayumi Tanaka as Luffy Monkey D.
- Kazuya Nakai like Zoro Roronoa.
- Hiroaki Hirata like Sanji.
- Yuriko Yamaguchi as Robin Nico.
- Akemi Okamura like Nami.
- Kappei Yamaguchi like Usopp.
- Ikue Ootani as chopper Tony Tony.
- Cho like Brook.
- Kazuki yao like Franky.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Law Trafalgar.
- Kounosuke Uda (1-278), Junji Shimizu (131-159), Munehisa Sakai (244-372), Hiroaki Miyamoto (352-679), Satoshi Itou (780-782), Tatsuya Nagamin (780-782), Kouhei Kureta (892-) and Aya komaki (892-) were responsible for the direction in the studies Toei animation.
- Junki Takegami (1-195), Hirohiko uesaka (196-798) and Shouji Yonemura (799-) were responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kohei Tanaka Y. Shirou Hamaguchi You are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
One Piece Synopsis
The story revolves around Monkey D. Luffy, a young pirate who ventures into the East Blue Ocean to find the "One Piece", the most important hidden treasure for pirates. Whoever finds it becomes the king of the pirates
Luffy will start his own group known as the Straw Hat Pirates, while also recruiting new members to meet enemies, criminal organizations, revolutionaries and the world government itself.
@SHUEISHA Inc. © © 尾 田 Inc. 一郎 / 集 英 社 ・ フ ジ テ レ ビ 東 SSSSS @SHUEISHA Inc.