To promote the upcoming premiere of its third season, the official Twitter account is offering the animated adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Atto, Not not biyoristarted a countdown project with illustrations. Various illustrations of the main cast and production staff will be published daily until the day of the premiere.
In addition, a lucky person receives one of these images with an autograph from the responsible employees via lottery by simply following the Twitter account and tweeting the corresponding publication again. The first entry (11 days to go) plays Renge Miyauchi and was made by the character designer Mai Otsuka.
The second illustration (or in this case autograph and message) was done by the voice actress Misaki Kuno, who plays Shiori this third season.
The premiere of the series is planned for January 10, 2021 in Japan and will be confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. For its part, Atto publishes the manga through the magazine Monthly comic alive from the publisher Kadokawa since September 2009. The publisher released the fifteenth compiled volume on May 23 in Japan.
- Kotori Koiwai as Renge Miyauchi.
- Kana Asumi as Komari Koshigaya.
- Rie Murakawa as Hotaru Ichijou.
- Ayane Sakura as Natsumi Koshigaya.
- Rina Satou as Kaede Kagayama.
- Kaori nazuka as Kazuho Miyauchi.
- Misato Fukuen as Hikage Miyauchi.
- Ryouko Shintani like Konomi Fujimiya.
- Akiko Hiramatsu as Yukiko Koshigaya.
- Shinya Kawatsura is responsible for directing the anime in the studios SILVER LINK.
- Reiko Yoshida is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts
- May ohtsuka is responsible for the character design.
- The Japanese duo nano.RIPE plays the opening song entitled "Tsugi wa Gimoyou" while the voice actresses Kotori Koiwai, Rie Murakawa, Ayane Sakura and Kana Asumi You play the final theme entitled "Tadaima".
Non Non Biyori Synopsis
Asahigaoka town can be a bit typical and boring for most; Thanks to the presence of five students of different ages occupying the only class in the only school in town, no day in this place can be considered bitter.
The youngest student is first grader Renge Miyauchi, who brings with her curiosity and wit and her characteristic catchphrase: "Nyanpasu!" Then there are the Koshigaya siblings that they are, silent ninth grader and older brother Suguru, little eighth grade Komari, and mischievous seventh grade Natsumi. Newcomer Hotaru Ichijou, who seems overdeveloped for her age and has a touch of maturity, rounds out this lively and lively group of five classmates.
Source: official page
(c) 2021 AD っ と ・ KADOKAWA 刊 / 旭 丘 分校 管理 管理 三期