During the event AnimeJapan 2023 A new promotional image has been revealed for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Akumi Agitogi and illustrated by Tsukiho Tsukioka, my happy marriage (Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon). The statement confirms that the premiere remains scheduled for next July in Japanand announces the musical themes, including:
- Riria the opening theme will be entitled "Anata no Soba ni (By your side)", while Kashitarou Itō will be the closing theme titled "itaphilosophy“.
The platforms Netflix will be responsible for distribution of this series in the west. For his part, Agitogi began publishing the novels independently in 2018 and later published them through the publisher on paper with illustrations by Tsukioka in January 2019 Kadokawa. A manga adaptation of rito kousaka will be published in the service bargain online from the publisher Square Enix since December 2018.
- Queen Ueda like Miyo Saimori.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Kiyoka Kudou.
- Ayane Sakura like Kaya Saimori.
- Koutarou Nishiyama like Koji Tatsuishi.
- Hoko Kuwashima like Yurie.
- Hiro Shimono like Yoshito Godou.
- Takehiro Kubota (Ping Pong the Animation, Id: Invaded, Wake Up Girls! Shichinin not an idol) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios cinema citrus.
- Ami Satou (Fugou Keiji: Record: UNLIMITED, 22.7), Takahito Oonishi And Gakaitai Suzume They are responsible for writing and supervising the scripts.
- Sachiko Yasuda (Prison School, Kakegurui, Happy Sugar Life) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Evan call (Violet Evergarden, Josee to Tora to Sakana-tachi, Big Order) composes the soundtrack.
Summary of My Happy Marriage
Miyo Saimori was the unhappy daughter of a lovelessly arranged marriage. After the death of his mother, his father brought his mistress and new daughter Kaya with him. From then on, Miyo's life was reduced to that of a simple servant. Worse, while Kaya inherited the family's psychic abilities, Miyo had no, truly a worthless daughter. After years of being treated like dirt, Miyo learned to lower her head to others, hide her pain, and obey all commands. So it's no surprise that she's ready to marry Kiyoka Kudou, a military captain rumored to be so cruel he's alienated all his potential wives.
From a painful upbringing to a painful marriage, this is the future Miyo awaits, or so she believes. Contrary to her expectations, her new husband is really kind. What Miyo then expects is a blissful and happy marriage.
Spring: Weird Natalie