On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Marimo Ragawa, Mashiro no Oto ((These snow-white notes) the second promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere date remains scheduled for April 2nd in Japan.
For his part, Ragawa began to publish the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha The publisher published the twenty-fifth compiled volume on May 15, followed by the twenty-sixth on November 17 in Japan.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki like Setsu Sawamura.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Wakana Sawamura.
- Yume Miyamoto as Akari Maeda.
- Queen Kondo as Yui Yamazato.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Kaito Yaguchi.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki like Rai Nagamori.
- Takako Honda as Umeko Sawamura.
- Hiroaki Akagi ((Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Shin-egg animation.
- Yoichi kato ((Aikatsu!, City Hunter Film: Shinjuku Private Eyes, Duel Master) is responsible for writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Jiro Mashima is responsible for the character design.
- The group Yoshida brothers ((Nintendo Wii, Gibiate) is responsible for overseeing the tsugaru jamisen music of the series.
Synopsis of Mashiro no Oto
The shamisen is a traditional Japanese musical instrument that looks like a guitar. The grandfather of the teenager Sawamura Setsu, who raised him and his older brother Wakana, recently passed away. His grandfather was one of the best players on Shamisen, and the two brothers listened to him play and learn the instrument.
Since her grandfather's death, Setsu has dropped out of prep school, moved to Tokyo, and drifted without knowing what to do other than play her shamisen. Then his successful and wealthy mother Umeko breaks into his life and tries to shape Setsu. She enrolls him back in high school, but Setsu doesn't know that she will rediscover her passion for shamisen.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) 委員会 真 里 茂 ・ ・ 講 社 ／ ま ま し ろ の お と 製作 委員会