Written on the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels by Ren Eguchi and illustrated by Dimensions, Isekai Hourou Meshi's Tondemo skill (Cooking at the campfire in another world with my absurd ability) the second promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 10, 2023 in Japanand shows an excerpt of the musical themes, including:
- shop trolley the opening theme will be entitled “Seitaku na Saji", during Yuma Uchida will be the closing theme titled "happy journey“.
The press release also announced new members of the voice cast, including:
- Yuko Kaida like Kisharl.
- Saho Shirasu like Rusalka.
The platforms crispy roll takes care of the distribution in the west. For his part Ren Eguchi Y Dimensions began publishing the light novels through the publisher in November 2016 overlappingwhile a manga adaptation by the hand of K Akagishi will be published via the digital service Comic Gardo from the same publisher since March 2017.
- Yuma Uchida as Tsuyoshi Mukouda.
- satoshi hino as fel.
- Hina cinema like sui
- maaya uchida like Ninir.
- Kiyoshi Matsuda (Durarara!!, Banana Fish, IS: Infinite Stratos) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios MAPPA.
- Michiko Yokote (Cowboy Bebop, Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan, Masamune-kun no Revenge) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Nao Ootsu (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Youjo Senki, Beastars, Banana Fish) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Masato Kouda, Kana-Utatan, Kuricorder Quartet They are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Isekai Hourou Meshi's Tondemo Skills
Along with three other heroes, 27-year-old Mukouda Tsuyoshi is transported to a fantasy world to save a kingdom from a mysterious threat. However, it quickly becomes clear that Tsuyoshi was accidentally drawn into the summoning ritual. It turns out that his only ability is "Food Menu", which allows him to open an interface through which he can purchase and obtain supermarket items related to modern Japanese cuisine.
Tsuyoshi is summarily thrown out of the palace and sets off into his new world on his own. However, his ability to create delicious dishes unknown to this world soon pays off, even attracting the legendary wolf Fenrir. Fenrir is so taken with the food that the creature immediately makes a contract with Tsuyoshi and becomes his familiar. Accompanied by this whimsical mythical creature, Tsuyoshi takes on a job as a merchant and adventurer, traveling and cooking appetizing meals that never cease to amaze the denizens of this world.
Spring: Weird Natalie