At the end of the broadcast of the last episode of the anime adaptation of Shu and illustrated by Yoshinori Shizuma, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou ea special message was posted on Twitter. This message, which among other things describes a farewell to the protagonist Anos Voldigoad, ends with the text “We'll be back soon as gratin mushrooms aren't a cold dish".
Several users on networks have interpreted this as an indication that a second season is in production, or at least a project of OVAs. However, it is worth noting that several other series ended on this type of message and to date have not confirmed any new projects, such as: Maou-sama, try again! and Hataraku Maou-sama!, to name just a few.
The anime premiered in Japan on July 4th and had a total of 13 episodes. For his part, Shu began posting the novels on the website Shousetsuka ni Narou in April 2017. The publisher Kadokawa publishes the novels on paper with illustrations by Yoshinori Shizuma and publishes the sixth volume on March 10th.
- Tomori Kusunoki as Mischa Necron.
- Yuuko Natsuyoshi as Sasha Necron.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki as Anos Voldigoad.
- Masafumi Tamura ((Two cars, Kenja not a magician) was responsible for directing the anime in the studios SILVER LINKwith the support of Mirai Minato ((Masamune-kun no revenge, Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san).
- Kazuyuki Yamayoshi ((Chaos, child) was responsible for the character design.
- Keiji Inai was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the audio direction of Ryousuke naya.
Synopsis of Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
Despite their appetite for destruction, even Demon Kings sometimes get tired of blood and chaos! When Anoth is reborn in the hope of a more peaceful life, 2000 years later he goes to school with his descendants in his old castle. But if the magic goes away in this new era and Anoth keeps his, who can stand it ?!
Source: Official Twitter account
© 2019 秋 / KADOKAWA / Demon King Academy