On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Haruhisa Nakata, LeviusA new promotional video has been released to commemorate the television broadcast of the series. The premiere is planned for January 2021.
＼ テ レ ビ 放送 決定 決定 ／October 14, 2020
The series with twelve episodes has already premiered on the platform Netflix However, on November 28, 2019 in Japan it is repeated that it is a premiere on Japanese television. This new show will also feature new music tracks including:
- Nana Mizuki will play the new opening song entitled "Link or Chains" and replace that of Nazome and entitled "Joke and Love".
- Mamoru Miyano will feature the new final theme entitled "Beautiful Doll", replacing that of Nazome and entitled "Child Dancer".
Eventually, Nakata published the original manga in the magazine Monthly Ikki from the publisher Shogakukan between December 2012 and September 2014 with three compilation volumes. Then a sequel with the title Levius / est is published in the journal Ultra Jump from the publisher Shueisha since April 2015.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki like Levius Cromwell.
- Junichi suwabe like Zach's Cromwell.
- Takahiro Sakurai like Bill Weinberg.
- Ayane Sakura as Natalia Garnet.
- Houchu Ohtsuka like Malcolm Eden.
- Daisuke Ono like Hugo Stratas.
- Keisuke Ide was responsible for directing the anime in the studios Polygon images.
- Hiroshi seko ((Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls, Owari no Seraph) was responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yuki Moriyama ((Sidonia not a kishi) was responsible for the character design.
- Yugo Kanno was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Levius
During the post-war empire of the 19th century, “mechanical boxing” arose, involving people who have changed their bodies. According to his uncle's teachings, Levius, a lonely young man who lost his father in the war and whose mother is in a coma, will get involved in this dangerous sport.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) ズ 田春 彌 ／ 集 集 英 ポ リ ゴ ゴ ン ・ ピ ク ュ ュ ア ズ