On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Sho aimoto, Kemono JihenThe distribution information for the Blu-ray / DVD compilation packs has been released, confirming that the series will contain a total of twelve episodes in six packs.
- Package 1 (Episodes 1 and 2) - March 26, 2021.
- Package 2 (episodes 3 and 4) - April 27, 2021.
- Package 3 (episodes 5 and 6) - May 26, 2021.
- Package 4 (episodes 7 and 8) - June 25, 2021.
- Package 5 (episodes 9 and 10) - July 28, 2021.
- Package 6 (episodes 11 and 12) - August 27, 2021.
Each package costs 7,700 yen (about $ 74) in its Blu-ray version and 6,600 yen (about $ 63) in its DVD version, and includes some perks such as illustration brochures. On the other hand, the series has been airing in Japan since January 10th Funimation responsible for worldwide sales, while Aimoto publishes the manga in the magazine Jump SQ from the publisher Shueisha since December 2016.
- Masaya Fujimori ((Fairy Tail Film 1: Houou no Miko, Miyanishi Tatsuya Gekijou: Omae Umasou da na, Shuumatsu no Izetta) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Ajia-do animation works.
- Noboru Kimura ((Amaenaide me !! Katsu !!, Amagami SS, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) is responsible for composing the series and writing the scripts.
- Nozomi Tachibana is responsible for the character design.
- Yuki Nishioka Y. Emiko Endo are responsible for the direction of animation while Yuki Miyamoto is responsible for the monster design.
- Daisuke Ono is responsible for interpreting the opening theme titled "Kemonomichi (ケ モ ノ ミ チ)" while Sayaka sasaki is responsible for the final song entitled "Hyou (- 標 -)".
Kemono Jihen Synopsis
When a series of animal carcasses appear in a remote mountain town and rot in a single night, Inugami, a detective from Tokyo specializing in occultism, begins his investigation.
While working on the case, he befriends a boy who works in the fields instead of going to school. He is avoided by his colleagues and is called "Dorota-bou" by a yokai living on earth. He helps Inugami solve the mystery behind the deaths, but there are supernatural powers there and the nickname "Dorota-bou" couldn't be too wrong. ..
Source: official page
© 藍本 松 ／ 集 英 社 ・ ・ 怪物 事 変 変 」製作 委員会