The platforms crispy roll issued a press release announcing the anime series that will be dubbed into Latin-Spanish in the season of Premiere Summer-2022 (July-September) in Latin America. The statement covers six series, many of which have been eagerly awaited by fans, along with their release dates, but nothing about their voice casts.
It is worth remembering that the initiativeSync Thursday" differs from "SimulDub' as the complete series is added with dubbing into Latin Spanish while a new episode is released week by week in the second week.
Kimetsu no Yaiba - Mugen Ressha-hen (series) - July 21
- Summary: After a series of mysterious disappearances plagues a train, the Demon Slayer Corps' numerous attempts to fix the problem prove fruitless. To prevent further casualties, the Pillar of Flame Kyoujurou Rengoku takes it upon himself to eliminate the threat. He is joined by some of the Corps' newest hopes: Tanjirou Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira, who look forward to witnessing the fiery exploits of this model demon slayer. Unbeknownst to her, the demonic forces responsible for the disappearance have already set their sinister plan in motion. Under this demonic presence, the group must summon all their willpower and draw their swords to save the two hundred passengers on board. Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen delves into the deepest recesses of Tanjirou's mind, testing his determination and devotion to duty.
Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girlfriend) - Season 1 - July 28th
- Summary: Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful friend: the brilliant Mami Nanami. But suddenly not anymore. Without warning, Mommy breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. To ease his pain, he hires a girlfriend through an online app. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who manages to win Kazuya's affections with her matchless beauty and cute demeanor. But after reading similar experiences from other clients Chizuru has had, Kazuya is sure that her caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on his heart, and he gives her low marks. Angered, Chizuru criticizes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true temperamental personality. However, this one-sided exchange is interrupted when Kazuya discovers that his grandmother has broken down. They run to the hospital and find Kazuya's grandmother already in good condition. Confused by Chizuru's presence, Grandma asks who this girl might be. Spontaneously, Kazuya introduces her as his real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to play the role. But with Kazuya still anchored to Mommy, how long can this difficult client and his reluctant rental girlfriend keep up their act?
Gotoubun no Hanayome (The Quintessence of the Quintuplets) – Season 1 – August 4th
- Summary: Fuutarou Uesugi is an excellent high school student, but he leads a difficult life. His distant personality and solitary nature have left him friendless, and his father is in debt, forcing his family to make ends meet. One day, during lunchtime, Uesugi argues with a transfer student who is "claiming her place," which upsets them both. On the same day, he has a golden opportunity to pay off his family's debts: a job tutoring the daughter of a wealthy family, with a salary five times higher than the market. He accepts the proposal, but is horrified to discover that the client, Itsuki Nakano, is the girl he previously clashed with. After unsuccessfully trying to regain Itsuki's favor, Uesugi discovers that his problems don't end there: Itsuki is actually a quintuple, so he must be the guardian of his sisters Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, and Ichika in addition to her. who, despite the threat of failure, do not want to have anything to do with a tutor. But his family's livelihood is at stake, so Uesugi presses on, determined to rid the sisters of their dislike of college and help them graduate successfully.
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen – August 11th
- Summary: The devastation of the Mugen train incident still weighs heavily on the members of the Demon Slayer Corps. Although they have been given time to recover, life must go on as the wicked never sleep: a malevolent demon is terrorizing the seductive women of the Yoshiwara entertainment district. The Pillar of Sound, Tengen Uzui and his three wives are involved in the case. However, when he soon loses touch with his wives, Tengen fears the worst and enlists the help of Tanjirou Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira to infiltrate the district's most prominent homes and track down the corrupt senior demon.
Classroom of the Elite (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e) - 18.08
- Summary: Funded by the government to educate new generations, the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education brings together Japan's brightest young people on one campus. At this seemingly perfect facility, the reticent Kiyotaka Ayanokouji arrives as a new member of Class 1-D, where he befriends one of his classmates, the antisocial Suzune Horikita. First, his classmates enjoy the academy's leisurely lifestyle and use all of its state-of-the-art facilities. But the facade of the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education soon gives way to its true essence: only the classes with the best grades can take full advantage of what the school has to offer, with Class D being the furthest away. Class D, which is at the bottom of the hierarchy, houses all of the "worst" students in the school. After this rude awakening, Ayanokouji, Horikita and the rest of Class D must overcome their differences and take on other classes in order to rise to the coveted Class A position by any means necessary.
Gotoubun no Hanayome (The Quintessence of the Quintuplets) – Season 2 – August 25
- Summary: Thanks to the careful guidance of their tutor, Fuutarou Uesugi, the Nakano quintuplets' academic performance is showing signs of improvement, although their path to graduation remains difficult. However, as they continue to cause various situations that delay any real tutoring, Fuutarou becomes more and more involved in their private lives, further complicating their relationship with each other. On the other hand, Fuutarou slowly begins to realize the existence of a possible connection between himself and the past, which he believes he shared with one of the five girls. As everyone's feelings begin to evolve and intersect, will they be able to keep their bond strictly that of a teacher and his students, or will it mature into something else entirely?
Font: press release