On the Official Site for the Original Anime Studios P.A. Works, Kamisama ni Natta Hithe titles of the musical themes of the project were revealed. Singer Nagi Yanagi He will perform the opening song titled "Kimi to Iu Shinwa" and the closing song titled "Goodbye Seven Seas". Both songs were written by Jun Maeda and composed of MANY O.
After all, this original anime is scheduled to premiere in October this year. Maeda previously worked on series such as Angel beats! in 2010 and Charlotte in 2015 and also wrote the stories for the visual novels canon, air, Clannad and Little busters!.
- Ayane Sakura as Hina, the main heroine.
- Natsuki Hanae as Youta Narukami, the protagonist.
- Yui ishikawa as Kyouko Izanami, Youta's childhood friend.
- Ryohei Kimura as Ashura Kokuhou, a friend of Youta.
- Yuuki kuwahara as Sora Narukami, Youta's younger sister.
- Jun Maeda The original idea is credited and he is also responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Yoshiyuki Asai ((Charlotte, Fate / Apocrypha) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios P.A. Works.
- Na-Ga returns from many other projects Visual Art’s / Key to do the character designs with Manabu Nii responsible for adapting to the animation.
- MANY O and Jun Maeda are responsible for composing the soundtrack, with Satoki iida responsible for the direction of sound.
Summary of Kamisama ni Natta Hi
One day during Youta Narukami's final summer vacation in high school, a girl named Hina appeared before him and declared herself the "Goddess of Knowledge". Hina announced to the confused Youta that the world would end in just 30 days.
Youta then witnesses Hina's power to foresee the future and becomes convinced that what this girl is saying is real. For her part, with her great innocence, Hina decides to live in Youta's house for some reason, maybe just hoping to keep her company going in the face of the impending end of humanity.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) VISUAL ARTS / Key / / 神 様 に な な っ た 」」 project