Within a week of its launch in the Japanese market, it was reported that the second Blu-ray / DVD compilation package contains the animated adaptation of the light novels Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ((Repeat the healer), accumulated 2,765 copies sold.
The package was released on April 28th and contains episodes five through eight of this adaptation. The Blu-ray version costs 14,300 yen (about $ 137) and A total of 2,376 copies were sold, during the DVD version costs 12,100 yen (about $ 116) and A total of 389 copies were sold. This allows you to record sales that have already been accumulated:
- Package 1, released March 24, 2021 - 3,015 copies sold in the first week.
- Bundle 2, released April 28, 2021 - 2,765 copies sold in the first week.
Finally, the series premiered in Japan during the 2021 winter season (January-March) and had a total of twelve episodes Rui Tsukiyo publishes the easy novels through the publisher Kadokawa since June 2017 with images of Shiokonbu. A manga adaptation by Souken Haga It's also in the release since October 2017.
- Takuya Asaoka ((Senran Kagura Shinovi master) was responsible for directing the anime in the studios TNK.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu ((Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tensei Shitara slime Datta Ken) was responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Junji go ((High School DxD, Senran Kagura Shinovi master) was responsible for the character design.
Synopsis of Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
"Healing wizards cannot fight alone." Keare, who was always tormented by this logic, was repeatedly taken advantage of by others. But one day he realized what was beyond healing magic and he was convinced that healing wizards are the strongest class of all. When he discovered this potential, however, it was too late. So he decides to go back four years to rebuild his life. This is the heroic story of the healing wizard who became the strongest warrior using the knowledge of his past life and healing magic.
© 2021 KADOKAWA ・ AD AD AD KADOKAWA ／ 回復 術士 の や り 直 し し 製作 委員会