Written and illustrated by the animated adaptation of the manga via the official website Aka Akasaka, Kaguya-sama: love is warthe cover of the fourth volume for the second season of the series was revealed. This release will be available in Japanese stores in Blu-ray and DVD formats on September 30th and will contain episodes 7 and 8 of the series.
This second season premiered on April 11th, had a total of twelve episodes, and retained the same production team and voice as the first season. Aka Akasaka, in turn, began to publish the manga in the magazine Miracle jump from the publisher Shueisha in May 2015 and made it into the magazine Weekly young jump The publisher published the eighteenth compilation volume on April 17th.
- Aoi Koga as Kaguya Shinomiya.
- Makoto Furukawa as Miyuki Shirogane.
- Konomi Kohara as Chika Fujiwara.
- Ryōta Suzuki as Yuu Ishigami.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Ai Hayasaka.
- Miyu Tomita as Miko Iino.
- Rina Hidaka like Kobachi Osaragi.
- Mamoru Hatakeyama (Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Grancrest senki, Sankarea) directed the anime in the studios A-1 pictures.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Shiawase Restaurant, Digimon Adventure tri.– Chapter 4: Loss) monitored the serial scripts.
- Yuuko yahiro ((devilish lovers, Touji no Miko) was the character designer and was also recognized as the animation director Hiroshi Yakou and Yuuko Hariba.
Kaguya-sama: love is synopsis of war
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane are members of the incredibly prestigious Shuichi'in Academy's student council and affirm their position as geniuses among geniuses. All the time they've been together has resulted in the two developing feelings for each other, but their pride doesn't allow them to be the first to confess and become submissive in the relationship! Love is war, and your fight for the other confession begins now!
© 赤 坂 ア カ ／ 集 英 社 ・ か ぐ や 様 は 告 ら せ せ た い い 製作 委員会