It was reported that within a week of its release in Japan, the second Blu-ray / DVD compilation of the animated adaptation of the manga was written and illustrated by Gege Akutami, Jujutsu Kaisen, accumulated 21,271 copies sold.
The volume was released on February 17th in Japan and contains episodes four to six of this series. The Blu-ray version costs 6,800 yen (about $ 65) and has sold 14,519 copies. The DVD version costs 5,800 yen (about $ 56) and has 6,752 copies sold. So far the volumes have developed as follows:
- Volume 1, published January 20, 2021: 22,701 copies were sold in the first week.
- Volume 2, published February 17, 2021: 21,271 copies sold in the first week.
The series has aired since October 2nd, confirmed with a total of 24 episodes, and resumed on January 15th in Japan with the fourteenth episode after a two-week break. After all, worldwide distribution is in the hands of the platform Crunchyrollwhile Akutami publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha since March 2018.
- Sunghoo Park ((God of high school, Garo: Vanishing Line) directs the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Dorohedoro, banana fish) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu ((Yuri! On ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa terui, Y. Okehazama Alisa You are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Jujutsu Kaisen Synopsis
Yuuji Itadori is a student with exceptional physical ability. Every day he routinely goes to the hospital to visit his sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club in order not to give the water a stick ... However, one fine day the seal of the talisman hidden in his institute breaks it and Monsters appear. Faced with this turning point, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his companions. What will fate bring you
© 芥 見下 々 ／ 集 英 社 社 呪 術 廻 廻 戦 戦 製作 委員会