Written on the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels by Patora Fuyuhara and illustrated by Eiji Usatsuka, Isekai wa smartphone to Tomo ni (With my smartphone into another world) the first promotional image for the second season of the project was released. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for the season of Spring 2023 (April-June) and that study JCSTAFF takes over the animation production.
Fuyuhara began publishing the novels in independent service Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2013, and the publisher Hobbies Japan began its paper publication with illustrations by Eiji Usatsuka in 2015. The manga adaptation of soto will be published in the magazine Comp. Ass from the publisher Kadokawa since November 2016. The play inspired a twelve episode anime adaptation produced by Studios production reedsLed by Takeyuki Yanase and scripts written by Natsuko Takahashipublished in July 2017.
- katsumi fukuhara as Touya Mochizuki.
- Marika Kono as Yumina Urnea Belfast.
- Maya Uchida as Elze Silhoueska.
- Yui Fukuo as lens Shilhoueska.
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Yae Kokonoe.
- Nanami Yamashita as Sushi Urnea Ortlinde.
- Sumire Uesaka like Lee.
- Miyu Takagi as Lucia Rhea Regulus.
- Yu Serizawa as Hildegard Minas Lestia.
- Miyu Kubota like sakura.
- Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Zero no Tsukaima, Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is responsible for directing this second season at the studios JCSTAFFsubstitute Takeyuki Yanase already studying production reeds.
- Deco Akao (Noragami, Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu., Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays, replacing Natsuko Takahashi.
- Chinatsu Kameyama (RPG Fudousan, Hatage! Kemono Michi) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Kei Yoshikawa Y Kouhei Yamada They are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary for Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni
15-year-old student Touya Mochizuki is accidentally killed by God Himself. As an excuse, God allows himself to be resurrected in a new fantasy world with whatever benefit he wills. Touya then asks to bring his smartphone to the new world, which God accepts and also modifies so that although Touya cannot communicate with his old world, he can charge it with magic and give it functions such as information from the new world and some other are applications. God also enhances Touya's physical, magical, and cognitive abilities as part of his apology for killing him. Touya takes full advantage of his new life, makes new friends, and begins to travel from country to country, solving political conflicts, solving side quests, and mostly just enjoying life.
Font: Weird Natalie