The history of ONE PIECE in Italy it is unfortunately not the happiest, as the distribution of the episodes in Bel Paese was extremely irregular, but above all sporadic. Suffice it to say, only 15 unpublished and dubbed episodes have aired on the small screen since 2014. What future does the franchise expect in Italy?
If from the manga front the situation under the label is certainly rosier Star comicsMediaset continues with its own instead long and inexhaustible campaign of replicas recently culminated in the return of Dragon Ball GT. But if Akira Toriyama's masterpiece was still enjoying all the episodes of Dragon Ball Super in our country, then the anime adaptation of ONE PIECE received less luck. It is not known whether the causes of these delays were due to licensing issues with TOEI Animation or some other reason, but the fact remains that at the time of writing, the episodes that separate the Italian version from the regular and weekly broadcast are in Japan There are 370 episodes. So far, Italian programming has been structured as follows:
- EIN STÜCK I: first 53 episodes, 2001-2002;
- ONE PIECE II: from 54 to 90, 2002-2003:
- ONE PIECE III: from 91 to 129, 2003;
- ONE PIECE IV: from 130 to 143, 2003-2004;
- ONE PIECE V: from 144 to 195, 2004-2005;
- ONE PIECE VI: from 196 to 255, 2008;
- ONE PIECE VII: from 256 to 309, 2008-2009;
- ONE PIECE VIII: from 310 to 400, 2009-2010;
- ONE PIECE IX: from 401 to 452, 2010;
- ONE PIECE X: from 453 to 508, 2012;
- ONE PIECE XI: from 509 to 563, 2014;
- ONE PIECE XII: from 564 to 578, 2018;
However, episode 949 of ONE PIECE will debut at home on November 8th will continue the events of the Wano saga. However, our country is still waiting for the eagerly anticipated synchronization of the Punk Hazard Saga. So far we have not received any information from Mediaset about a possible return of the anime in Italy with unreleased episodes, but we encourage you to keep following us so as not to miss any news on the matter.