On the official Twitter account for the fourth season of the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Haruichi Furudate, Haikyuu !!, entitled Haikyuu !!: UpA new promo video has been released for the second half of the series.
The premiere of this second half is scheduled for next October 2 in Japan, while the first half premiered in January 2020 and had thirteen episodes. Haruichi Furudate publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha Since February 2012 a total of 43 compiled volumes have been published to date. The piece has inspired several anime adaptations that were released in April 2014, October 2015, and October 2016.
- Ayumu Murase like Shouyou Hinata.
- Kaito ishikawa as Tobio Kageyama.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Yuu Nishinoya.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Kei Tsukishima.
- Miyu Irino as Koushi Sugawara.
- Yuu Hayashi as Ryuunosuke Tanaka.
- Souma saitou as Tadashi Yamaguchi.
- Masako Satou is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Production IG
- Taku Kishimoto is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Takahiro Kishida is responsible for the character design.
- Yuuki Hayashi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the tone direction of Hiromi Kikuta.
- The opening theme is provided by the band SUPER BEAVER with his single "Breakthrough".
- The final topic is performed by the band SPYAIR with his single 'One Day'.
Synopsis of Haikyuu !! Up
After the triumphant win against Shiratorizawa Academy, the Karasuno High School volleyball team received the long-awaited pass for the national team. While the preparations begin, the ingenious player Tobio Kageyama is invited to the youth training camp "All-Japan", where he can play with other renowned players from all over the country. At the same time, Kei Tsukishima is invited to a special rookie training session in Miyagi Prefecture. Without receiving an invitation, the enthusiastic Shouyou Hinata is pushed aside ...
Source: Official Twitter account
© 古 舘 春 一 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 「ハ イ ー ー !!」 製作 BS BS MBS