It has been confirmed that the anime adaptation of the manga was written and illustrated by Negi Haruba, Gotoubun no Hanayome, will unveil a new image for its second season on September 30th in the 44th issue of the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha.
This second season bears the title Gotoubun no Hanayome ∬ and its premiere was scheduled for October this year. However, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on production, the premiere has been postponed until January 2021.
The manga, in turn, was published on the magazine's pages Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha between August 2017 and February 2020. The work inspired an anime adaptation released in January 2019. Also, rumors suggest that this second season will have an original story, but it has not been confirmed.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Fuutaro Uesugi.
- Kana Hanazawa as Ichika Nakano.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Nino Nakano.
- Miku itou like Miku Nakano.
- Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano.
- Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano.
- Kaori Fujita is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Bibury animation studios.
- Keiichirou Ouchi is responsible for the composition of the series.
Synopsis of Gotoubun no Hanayome
One day the poor student Futarou Uesugi gets a job as a tutor with excellent pay. An excellent opportunity to make money, isn't it? Well, it turns out that your tutor is your classmate! And it will teach not only her but also her four sisters! Yes! They are quintuplets!
They are all beautiful, but unlike the way they look, their attitudes are completely different. Will Futaro be able to get the Nakano quintuplets successfully graduated from high school? Are you going to fall in love with any of them?
© 春 場 ね ぎ ・ 講 談 社 ／ 「五 等分 の の の ∬」 」委員会